Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
- Applies a traditional 20-degree edge or a finer 15-degree edge for precision slicing
- Our proprietary diamond abrasives utilize the hardest natural substance on Earth to achieve a sharp edge quickly and easily
- Two distinct facets are set at different angles to form a longer lasting, double-bevel edge
- Patented stropping disks work in the finishing stage to deliver an unparalleled polished finish
- Precision angle guides ensure accurate sharpening from bolster to tip, eliminating any guesswork
- This sharpener is designed for most straight-edge and serrated knives, allowing you to achieve a variety of outdoor tasks including filleting a fish, making traps and cutting rope
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives and flexible stropping|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||15 or 20 degree|
|Sharpening Stage:||Yes-combined sharpening /honing|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||Yes|
|Time Required to Sharpen:||Approximately 1 minute for first time sharpening. Resharpening is approximately 10 seconds.|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
|UL or ETL and Canadian Approved:||ETL/approved for Canada|
Our AngleSelect professional electric knife sharpener is the ultimate tool to keep both 15- and 20-degree class knives performing at their best. By using 100% diamonds, our patented abrasives utilize the hardest natural substance known to man to sharpen knife edges faster and easier. This sharpener improves cutting performance by creating 2 distinct facets set at different angles to form a longer lasting edge.
The first stage sharpens 15-degree straight-edge knives, while the second stage sharpens 20 degree straight-edge knives. In the final stage, patented stropping disks create an unparalleled polished finish to both 15 and 20-degree knives. Precision angle guides eliminate all guesswork and ensure accurate sharpening through the entirety of the blade. This sharpener works beautifully on both straight-edge and serrated knives, taking away the need for multiple tools.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time and with repeated use, your knife’s edge can dull significantly, making even the simplest tasks needlessly difficult. By sharpening your knife regularly and maintaining it properly, you’ll find improved overall performance and safety in every task from cutting wood to making traps to skinning animals and more.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK? – Superior sharpening systems use a coarse abrasive to shape the knife’s edge and a finer abrasive to achieve a polished finish.
Download ManualDownload the manual
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20° edge or a finer 15° edge for precision slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge and eliminates any guesswork.
Creates a 15° arch-shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Creates a 20° arch-shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Patented stropping disks deliver an unparalleled polished finish to straight-edge and serrated knives.