Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
This professional 3 stage electric knife sharpener keeps 20 degree class knives performing at their best. The key is our patented abrasives, which use 100 percent diamonds (the hardest natural substance on Earth) to achieve an ultra-sharp edge faster and easier. This sharpener improves cutting performance by creating 3 distinct facets set at different angles to form a longer lasting edge. The first stage uses a coarse abrasive to reshape straight edge knives, while the second stage uses a medium abrasive to sharpen the knife's edge. During the final stage, our patented stropping disks work to create a superior polished finish. Precision angle guides eliminate guesswork and ensure accurate sharpening from bolster to tip. This sharpener is the perfect tool to improve the performance of both straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Achieve an ultra-sharp edge on most 20-degree knives with our 3-stage electric knife sharpener
- This sharpener utilizes our proprietary diamond abrasives, made from the hardest natural substance known to man, to sharpen edges quicker and easier
- Three distinct facets are set at different angles to form a triple-bevel edge that's long lasting
- Discover an unmatched polished knife edge with our patented stropping disks, which are utilized in the finishing stage of the sharpening process
- Precision angle guides ensure accurate sharpening on the entirety of your knife blade every time, eliminating guesswork and saving you time and effort
- This sharpener is ideal on most straight-edge and serrated knives, allowing you to easily cut rope, make traps, or achieve many other outdoor task
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20 ° knife edge for everyday cutting and slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge and eliminates any guesswork.
The first stage uses coarse diamond abrasives to create a new arch-shaped knife edge.
Medium diamond abrasives sharpen the knife edge.
Patented stropping disks deliver an unparalleled polished finish to straight-edge and serrated knives.