Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
- Our hybrid technology combines electric and manual sharpening stages
- This 2-stage hybrid knife sharpener applies a sharp edge to most 20-degree knives
- Our proprietary abrasives sharpen edges faster, easier, and more effectively by utilizing diamonds, the hardest natural substance on Earth
- Two distinct facets are set at different angles, forming a long-lasting, double bevel edge
- Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge, eliminating guesswork every single time
- This sharpener is ideal for most straight-edge and serrated knives
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Yes|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||20 degree|
|Single-sided Knife Sharpening:||No|
|Time Required to Sharpen:||Less than 2 minutes for first time sharpening and resharpening|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
|UL or ETL and Canadian Approved:||ETL/approved for Canada|
By combining electric and manual stages, this 2-stage hybrid sharpener is the ideal solution for 20-degree class knives. Our patented abrasives utilize 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance on Earth, to sharpen edges quicker and more effectively than traditional sharpeners. This sharpener improves the cutting experience by creating two distinct facets set at different angles, resulting in a sharper, longer lasting double-bevel edge.
The first stage is ideal for sharpening while the second stage creates a polished finish using ultra-fine abrasives. Precision angle control allows for effective sharpening throughout the entire length of the blade.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time and with repeated use, your knife’s edge can dull significantly, making even the simplest tasks needlessly difficult. By sharpening your knife regularly and maintaining it properly, you’ll find improved overall performance and safety in every task from cutting wood to making traps and more.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK? – Superior sharpening systems use a coarse abrasive to sharpen the knife’s edge and a finer abrasive to achieve a polished finish.
Download ManualsDownload the manual
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20 ° knife edge for everyday cutting and slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length.
Hybrid Technology combines both electric and manual sharpening stages.
Electric stage sharpens straight edge knives.
Manual stage polishes both straight edge and serrated knives.