The Excalibur 3926TB Electric Food Dehydrator has a 26-hour time so it is ideal for dehydrating a wide range of foods such as fruits, vegetables, jerky, homemade yogurt and so much more. It is the perfect way to make wholesome snacks for you family. Excalibur's patented Parallexx Horizontal Airflow distributes air evenly over each tray allowing food to dry faster, retain more nutrients and taste better. Hyperwave Technology ensures food temperature stays low enough to maintain enzymes and nutrients in foods being dehydrated by controlling evaporative moisture. With 9 trays that measure 15 x 15 inches each, and 15 square feet of dehydrating space, you will have plenty of room to dry a large quantity of food. The adjustable thermostat lets you set the temperature from 105 degrees Fahrenheit to 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Limited 10-year Warranty. Overall Dimensions: Width: 17, Depth: 19, Height: 12 1/2. Includes a downloadable Guide to Dehydration.
- 26 hour timer offers set it and forget it convenience
- Hyperwave patented technology keeps the interior temperature high enough to remove moisture while ensuring food temperature is low enough to maintain enzymes and nutrients
- The adjustable thermostat (105 - 165 Degrees F) allows for greater flexibility to dry herbs, fruit, vegetables, jerky and so much more
- Includes Guide to Dehydration so you can learn how to dehydrate all types of foods
- Dehydrate fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat for jerky, fruit puree for fruit roll-ups, raise bread or make homemade yogurt
- Made in the USA with USA and globally sourced materials
9 trays totaling 15 square feet of drying space allows for enough room to dry a wide variety of foods.
Hyperwave patented technology keeps the interior temperature high enough to remove moisture while ensuring food temperature is low enough to maintain enzymes and nutrients.
Parallexx horizontal airflow distributes air evenly over each tray allowing food to dry faster and taste better.
The adjustable thermostat (105°F - 165°F) allows for greater flexibility to dry herbs, fruit, vegetables, jerky and so much more!
Dehydrate a wide range of foods with a convenient “set it and forget it” timer.
Dehydrating foods at low temperatures preserve nutrients and enzymes for up to 9 months when stored correctly.