Don't forget these...
Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
- This 2-stage sharpener brings a sharp edge to most 20-degree knives, making for an easier and smoother cutting job
- Our proprietary diamond abrasives utilize the world’s hardest natural substance to sharpen faster and easier
- The sharpener creates two distinct facets, set at different angles, to form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge
- Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout your knife’s entire edge
- Wide sharpening slots accommodate a wide range of outdoor knives including hunting knives, pocketknives, survival knives and more
- The sharpener’s ergonomic handle is designed for easy and comfortable use whether you’re right- or left-handed
- This sharpener works beautifully on most straight-edge and serrated knives, serving a variety of needs from cutting rope to making traps
|Number of Sharpening Stages:||2|
|Abrasive:||100% diamond abrasives|
|Sharpens both fine edge and serrated knives:||Fine edge only|
|Resulting Edge Angle:||20 degree|
|Sharpening Technology:||Interdigitating Diamond Pad technology|
|Handle Style:||Can be used left- or right-handed|
|Product Weight & Dimensions:|
|Origin:||Made in the USA with US and Globally Sourced Material|
The EdgeCraft E442 2-Stage Manual Knife Sharpener is the ultimate solution for keeping your 20-degree class knives ready to go. This sharpener uses 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance known to man, and features our patented abrasives to give you a quicker and easier sharpen. You’ll experience improved cutting performance thanks to the two distinct facets, which are set at different angles to provide a long-lasting arch-shaped edge.
The first stage sharpens 20-degree straight edge knives, while the second stages uses fine abrasives to produce a beautiful polished finish. Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire length of the blade so you can get the most out of your tool. This sharpener also features wide sharpening slots to accommodate a variety of 20-degree straight edge and serrated knives.
WHY YOU NEED A KNIFE SHARPENER – Over time and with repeated use, your knife’s edge can dull significantly, making even the simplest tasks needlessly difficult. By sharpening your knife regularly and maintaining it properly, you’ll find improved overall performance and safety in every task from cutting wood to making traps to skinning animals and more.
HOW DO KNIFE SHARPENERS WORK? – Superior sharpening systems use a course abrasive to shape the knife’s edge and a finer abrasive to achieve a polish.