Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
The EdgeCraft E4635 AngleSelect Manual Knife Sharpener is the ultimate solution for keeping your 15 and 20 degree class knives ready to go. This sharpener uses 100% diamonds, the hardest natural substance known to man, and features our patented abrasives to give you a quicker and easier sharpen. You’ll experience improved cutting performance thanks to the two distinct facets, which are set at different angles to provide a long-lasting arch-shaped edge. The first stage sharpens 15 degree straight edge knives, while the second stage sharpens 20 degree straight edge knives. The final stage uses fine abrasives to produce a beautiful polished finish on both 15 and 20 degree straight-edge and serrated knives. Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire length of the blade so you can get the most out of your tool. This sharpener also features wide sharpening slots to accommodate a variety of knives.
- This AngleSelect sharpener brings a sharp edge to most 15 and 20-degree knives, making for an easier and smoother cutting job.
- Our proprietary diamond abrasives utilize the hardest natural substance on Earth to deliver sharper edges faster and easier
- The sharpener creates two distinct facets, set at different angles, to form a longer lasting, arch-shaped edge.
- Precision angle control ensures accurate sharpening throughout your knife's entire edge.
- Wide sharpening slots accommodate a wide range of outdoor knives including hunting knives, pocketknives, survival knives, filet knives and more.
- The sharpeners ergonomic handle is designed for easy and comfortable use whether you're right or left-handed
- This sharpener works beautifully on most straight-edge and serrated knives, serving a variety of needs from cutting rope to filleting a fish.
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20° edge or a finer 15° edge for precision slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire blade length.
Creates a 15° arch-shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Creates a 20° arch-shaped edge using diamond abrasives.
Ultra-fine abrasives deliver a polished finish to straight-edge and serrated knives.