Product Features Shown In Red:
See “Edge Type” for sharpener capabilities and “Knife Guide” for recommended knives.
15 Degree Edge
20 Degree Edge
15 and 20 Degrees
Our E317 professional 2 stage electric knife sharpener is the ideal sharpener for 20 degree class knives. Our patented abrasives achieve a sharp edge faster and easier than traditional sharpeners by using 100 precent diamonds, the hardest natural substance on Earth. Experience improved cutting performance with two distinct facets set at different angles to create a long lasting, sharp edge. The first stage sharpens straight edge knives with a medium abrasive, while the second stage uses our patented stropping discs to create an unmatched polished finish. Precision angle guides ensure superior sharpening from bolster to tip and eliminate any guesswork. The wide sharpening slots can accommodate a variety of 20 degree straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Our unique 2-stage electric sharpener applies a razor-sharp edge to most 20-degree knives
- Our proprietary diamond abrasives utilize the hardest natural substance on Earth to deliver sharper edges faster and easier
- The two distinct facets are set at different angles to form a long lasting, double-bevel edge
- Patented stropping disks deliver an unmatched polished knife edge during the finishing stage
- Precision angle guides ensure accurate sharpening throughout the length of the knife, eliminating guesswork and reducing the time you spend sharpening
- Wide sharpening slots are perfect for accommodating a wide range of outdoor knives, including survival knives, pocketknives, hunting knives, and more
- This sharpener is ideal for most straight-edge and serrated knives, helping you with a variety of tasks from cutting rope, making traps, and more
Utilizing the hardest natural substance on earth, our patented diamond abrasives sharpen edges faster and easier.
Applies a traditional 20 ° knife edge for everyday cutting and slicing.
Ensures accurate sharpening throughout the entire edge and eliminates any guesswork.
Wide sharpening slots accommodate a wide range of outdoor knives.
First stage sharpens straight edge knives using 100% diamond abrasives.
Second stage uses patented stropping disks to create an unparalleled polished edge.